Monday, March 22, 2010

More Cakes...

It's so amazing how time can so quickly fly by and I don't even realize it!! Two months have past since I last blogged and I was suppose to get this place caught up...welcome to my life! lol. Three kids, a home, bookkeeper for my husband's business and cakes no wonder I have no time to blog! Anyways, here are some more cakes that have been sitting on my computer waiting to be posted.
Last minute baby shower cupcakes for a little girl named Hayden. My cousin's wife came to me the day of the shower and really wanted some and I had extra cupcakes from an order the same weekend. It all worked out great in the end!
Baseball themed birthday with chocolate molded accents. The blue and yellow matched the jerseys.
I have been wanting to make chocolate leaves for a while and when a friend of mine's birthday came up, I jumped on the oppurtunity! This cake was so delish! I made red velvet cake, which was my first time making it, it had SMBC filling with fresh wild blueberries and the chocolate leaves. I had just gone blueberry picking for hours the day before and they were so good inside the cake!
Another first for this littlest pet shop cake. I wanted to try the color-flow technique and I love the end result! It was at some points hard to keep a steady hand, but I really like how the butterfly is so shiny and colorful.
Motorcycle Cake. I don't know anything about motorcycles, so this cake probably is missing some main components, but overall it still looks like a bike to me! :)
A birthday cake for my sister's mother-in-law. She gave me free reign on the cake, which by the way I LOVE!! I wanted to do a gift cake, they look so neat and I don't really know the birthday girl, so this could be personallized with her favorite colors and B for Bonnie!
These are my September cakes, I will try and get some more blogged and finally catch up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment