Saturday, April 10, 2010

Newest Cakes

Spring WAS here, but is now gone!!  *tear*  Almost every last bit of snow had disappeared until yesterday when I woke up there were 3 foot drifts!  And now today 4-5 foot drifts of snow.  Ryan and I couldn't even get out one door.  I figure today is a good day to blog, can't go outside...


Lady Bug Cake.   I love this cake!!  I saw this design somewheres and wanted to create this cake.  I absolutely love the turn out.  It just screams spring/summer!!
"The cake was awesome..Abby loved it,I brought it out for her and she didn't know what to say LOL.She just stood there with her little hands over her mouth and her eyes as big as saucers LOL..It was pretty cute..Thank you so much for the wonderful cake"

My brother-in-laws 30th birthday was approaching and my sister wanted a special cake for him.  She had no ideas and neither did I.  I wanted to go with something funny and didn't want to do another boob cake.  It took me a few days to figure out the design on this one and then it came to me.  Ryan and I had our weekend away that same time, so before I left I baked the cake and moulded the naked lady and left for our free time.  Came back Sunday and put the cake together in about 45 minutes.  I think it turned out awesome!! Jay really loved it!

Jade's present cake.  All she told me was she wanted  a pink cake with pink ribbon.  This is what I came up with.  I rushed myself with this cake, so the #7 looks a little sloppy, but I really love the bow.

John Deere Wheeled Feller Buncher.  This was a real CHALLENGE!!  The main part of the cake was pretty easy to make, quite similar to the previous tractor cakes.  But then came the actual buncher part, which I couldn't quite get.  I sculpted and moulded and took apart that darn thing so many times.  This is the final piece.  Not 100% satisfied, but I was getting so frustrated with it and didn't now what else I could do to fix it.  Kayden ordered my first tractor cake last year and now this for his party this year, I can only wonder what next year will bring!  I'm sure he'll come up with something interesting.  :)

"Hi Andrea! The cakes were great!! Kayden loved his buncher cake and was sad that we had to cut it. Thanks again for your hard work. Take care :)L"

Thomas the Train for Kayden's little brother, Kyle.  Simple, but cute cake.

Happy Easter!!  I love Easter, so do my kids.  I really wanted to make an Easter cake, so I was pleased to get this order.   She told me to do whatever I wanted and this is the design I came up with. I really loved making the egg part, it was just like decorating an Easter egg. 

"Awesome cake Andrea"

BOOBS, again!  My friend, Cherry, wanted to surprise her hubby with his own set of boobs.  He LOVED these!!  I tried a new recipe for this cake, banana chocolate.  It was sooo yummy... I will definately be using that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment