Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Iggle Piggle and Heineken

A busy weekend for me.  I made these two cakes as well as the monkey from last post all in two days.  Thank goodness my husband was home and helped out with our little monkeys! 


In the Night Garden ~ Iggle Piggle.  I actually really like this show.  I think it's pretty cute and not annoying like many other toddler television shows on TreehouseTV.  The cake is marble and cupcakes are chocolate.

"the cake was awesome nevin loves your marble cake"


Heineken Cake.  Made in banana chocolate cake, my new favorite recipe.  The letters were a challenge to cut out.  I need to figure out a different technique to cutting out fondant using only a paper stencil.  From far away the letters look fine, but up close they were pretty rough.  Any suggestions??

" I just wanted to thank you for the cake, it was amazing and tasted so yummy!! Thank you again for doing it so last minute."

1 comment:

  1. love your Iggle Piggle!! My youngest *loves* this show! Great job Andrea!!

    ReplyDelete