Friday, April 23, 2010

Boobs and Quads



These novelty boob cakes are becoming popular!  Another was ordered for a 40th birthday party with specifications to make larger nipples! bahaha, I couldn't not laugh!! :)  So she didn't care what the bra top looked like and I wanted to try a zebra print bra and I used a very bright pink.  It looked awesome, until the next day that is.  I had left the cake on a counter locked in a room so I could shower without the kids or I mean Aidan attacking it.  When I got out of the shower and finished dressing, I needed to take pics of the cake and went to get it.  The entire bra top had faded!  It almost looked nude now.  So disappointing, but there was nothing I could do.  It was only about a 1/2 an hour before pickup and I couldn't recreate it in time, so I left it and apologized to Monette.  She didn't know what it was suppose to look like in the first place, so she wasn't upset, she loved it!  Looking at the pic now, I'm noticing an air bubble on the left boob, darn it! 



It was also her daughter's birthday.  She ordered cupcakes for the school kids party and a cake for the family party in the evening.  Great idea.  Jazbey loves her quad so I piped a quad with buttercream on the cake.  I love the pink, white and black!  The cake is french vanilla and the cupcakes are deep chocolate.

"cakes were awesome. moist and delicious. Thanks so much. The boob one was a hit."

No comments:

Post a Comment