Saturday, May 29, 2010

Camper Cake

I wish I would have had more time on this cake.  I had a lot of great ideas to make a fire pit and some trees, make the camper look a lot better.  I was called the night before and had to move my time up about 6 hours.  I wasn't ready for that!  I at least had the cake baked, but nothing else done.  I would've started the night before, but I didn't get back from a school field trip with my son until 9pm.  It was a long, exhausting day.  6 hours on a bus with grade 2 and 3 kids and wearing a back pack full of lunch and water bottles took a toll on me.  I am not used to that.  It was a great experience, but I'm a tad bit sore.  So after that, I wasn't going to being decorating a cake.   After I got Austin off to school the next day, I began the cake and ran out of time quickly.  Here's what it looked like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment